Emprise Corporation is seeking talented technicians to join our marine engineering and software support team. Positions are available in Ledyard, Connecticut.
Available positions include Marine Technician.
Emprise Corporation provides engineering support services for the installation, training, configuration, and maintenance of maritime engineering software. Our enterprise level software systems provide Preventive Maintenance, Condition Monitoring (Vibration, Oil, Diesel Engine, and Thermography), Inspection, Log Keeping, Maintenance Planning and Life Cycle Engineering services.
Successful candidates will:
- Have very strong computer skills, including operating system knowledge.
- Be a strong team player with the ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Be able to quickly grasp complex concepts.
- Be able to think critically and solve problems.
- Be able to travel, sometimes on short notice.
- Be able to acquire a security clearance.
Required Technician Qualifications:
- High School diploma.
- Preventive Maintenance experience.
- Experience in Marine or Power Plant Testing, Machinery Condition Analysis and/or Reliability Engineering.
- Experience in ship operations with an emphasis on material readiness, preventive and predictive maintenance, maintenance studies and technical data review.
- USCG License or US Navy Nuclear Program experience.
- Experience in the rules and regulations of ABS and USCG.
- Vibration, Lube Oil, Diesel Engine, or Thermography condition monitoring experience.