Emprise Corporation is seeking talented engineers to join our marine engineering and software support team. Positions are available in Ledyard, Connecticut.
Available positions include Junior Engineer.
Emprise Corporation provides engineering support services for the installation, training, configuration, and maintenance of maritime engineering software. Our enterprise level software systems provide Preventive Maintenance, Condition Monitoring (Vibration, Oil, Diesel Engine, and Thermography), Inspection, Log Keeping, Maintenance Planning and Life Cycle Engineering services.
Successful candidates will:
- Have very strong computer skills, including operating system knowledge.
- Be a strong team player with the ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Be able to quickly grasp complex concepts.
- Be able to think critically and solve problems.
- Be able to travel, sometimes on short notice.
- Be able to acquire a security clearance.
- Required Junior Engineer Qualifications:
- BS Degree in engineering, naval architecture or similar engineering program.
- At least one year of related post-graduate technical experience for Junior Engineer.
- USCG License or US Navy Nuclear Program experience.
- Experience in ship operations with an emphasis on material readiness, preventive and predictive maintenance, maintenance studies and technical data review.
- Experience in Marine or Power Plant Testing, Machinery Condition Analysis and/or Reliability Engineering.
- Experience in the rules and regulations of ABS and USCG.
- Preventive Maintenance program development.
- Vibration, Lube Oil, Diesel Engine, or Thermography condition monitoring experience.
- NAVSEA Level II Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Training or equivalent covering requirements of MIL-P-24534A.