We are looking to fill our newly established office in Chesapeake, VA. This will provide new developers great opportunity to help contribute in the development a new branch of an already well-established company.
- Create a variety of new web applications tailored to different client needs.
- Work in a collaborative environment with other developers, QA, and designers.
- Create tests, demos and documentation to help users take advantage of the web applications you create.
- 3-5 years of software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in computer science or a similar degree (or 5+ years of work experience).
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- DOM scripting interfaced with web service calls (you should understand passing/receiving JSON to and from web services and modifying the DOM as a result).
Experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working application designs.
- Object-Oriented programming (Java, C#, etc).
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Canvas.
- Understanding of relational databases.
- Database development.
- Experience with SCRUM or other agile methodology.
- Java Spring experience.